Governor Bullock’s Bad Business Climate
Montana greatly needs to improve our business climate if we are going to attract employers, help small businesses grow, and create high-paying Montana jobs. Without an improved business climate, Montanans will continue to see their kids leave home in search of better paying jobs and families will continue to struggle living paycheck to paycheck.
Montana needs a leader who can strengthen our economy with their experience growing small businesses and creating high-paying Montana jobs. Unfortunately, Montanans are stuck with Governor Bullock (until November). Bullock just isn’t up to the task of addressing the crisis Montana faces with our weak business climate and lack of high-paying jobs.
It’s time for new leadership in Helena. It’s time to elect a Governor who will put Montana first and finally address this crisis.
Montana’s Crisis: Weak Business Climate, Lack of High-Paying Jobs
- Montana ranks last in overall states for business and business friendliness, compared to our neighboring states
- Montana ranks among the 10 lowest states in economic confidence
- Montana ranks almost last in good jobs available
- Montana ranks as the 7th worst state to make a living
- Montana ranks lowest in the country in income for millennials
- Montana ranks near dead last in wages– 49th in the nation