We can’t wait to see you at the MTGOP's Winter Kick-Off in Bozeman on February 5-6, 2016 at the Holiday Inn.
Patrick Barkey, Ph.D., Director of the University of Montana’s Bureau of Business and Economic Research, will deliver a keynote address on the impact of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan on Montana’s economy.
We’re also excited to announce Arizona State Senator Carlyle Begay, a Navajo, will deliver a keynote address on his decision as a former Democrat to become a Republican because of the principles of self-determination and self-empowerment. It was these conservative values that Sen. Begay believes can transform and expand opportunities for all Tribal members and Americans. His belief in the core foundations of conservatism gave him renewed hope to find solutions to better lives and create success. Sen. Begay’s Republican journey is one of courage and inspiration and we look forward to hearing his story at the Winter Kick-Off on Friday.
The dinner and speeches will begin at 7:00 PM on Friday and there will be a Chairman’s reception starting at 5:30 PM.
On Saturday, we will be offering two workshop tracks, one for our grassroots activists and the other for our candidates.
- Grassroots Activists: The Republican National Committee (RNC) is sending trainers from the Republican Leadership Initiative (RLI) to train and equip our grassroots activists with the skills needed to work as field organizers to get Republicans elected in Montana. By participating in the RLI training workshop, volunteers will learn how to organize for local, state and national campaigns in a presidential cycle. The workshops will involve key aspects of organizing— one-on-one meetings, volunteer recruitment and engagement, field tactics, voter registration, canvassing, phone banking, and digital tactics. The RLI training workshops will take place on Saturday morning.
- Candidates: We will be offering several workshops on Friday afternoon: Complying with the DISCLOSE Act, using the new electronic campaign reporting system, and using voter data tools in your campaign. There will be workshops on campaign planning, digital strategies, fundraising, and grassroots organizing on Saturday morning.
- Tickets for the All-Access Pass are $115
- Tickets for Saturday’s events and workshops are $85
- Tickets for Friday’s reception and dinner are $45
Accommodations: We have already maxed out our discounted rooms at the Holiday Inn but we have room blocks available at nearby hotels at a discounted rate. When booking please let them know you are with the Montana Republican Party to receive the discounted rate. The discounted rate expires on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 so please don’t delay in booking a room.
- Comfort Inn: 406-587-2322 | $89/night
- Best Western Plus GranTree Inn: 406-587-5261 | $91/night
- Hampton Inn: 406-522-8000 | $99/night
- Hilton Homewood Suites: 406-587-8180 | $99/night
Please be advised that rooms are still available at the Holiday Inn but you just won’t receive the discounted rate. The Holiday Inn can be reached at 406-587-4561.
Agenda: You can view a detailed agenda here.
Sponsorship: Gain priority access to all events, earn name recognition, network with conservative grassroots activists, make a direct contribution to advance conservative policies, and help build the foundation for more victories in November.